In line with the government’s plan to urbanize nearby places to big cities, Navi Mumbai has been identified to have a complete infrastructural development in years to come. With a number of people moving to the city in search of livelihood, the Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation had decided to develop the place as an alternative to Mumbai by providing all the facilities and public amenities.
And consequently, the authority comes up with a comprehensive Navi Mumbai development plan that comprises of a slew of infrastructural development. Mumbai, the financial capital of India, is moderately infamous for the highly posh and expensive real estate—which is somehow impossible for the common people to buy their dream house in Mumbai.
But with the Navi Mumbai development plan coming to reality in days to come, it is going to help the people to fulfill their dream of having their own home.
Over the period, the development plan has got some modifications in the draft guideline, with a provision of developing the smart city with all the modern amenities.
Currently, the Navi Mumbai jurisdiction comprises of the following locations:
Airoli, Belapur, Dronagiri, Ghansoli, Juinagar, Kamothe, Kalamboli, Karanjade, Kharghar, Kopar Khairane, Mansarowar, Nerul, Panwel, Seawood, Sanpada, Taloja, Ulwe, and Vashi.
The aforementioned locations have been included in the development plan. In the year 1971, the government set up a dedicated body known as the City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Ltd (CIDCO) to prepare a complete development plan.
Here are the key attractions of the proposed Navi Mumbai development plan:
- Development of the city has been divided into seven zones based on commercial, residential, industrial, institutional, and others.
- The total developable area of land is 139.49 sq km as per the proposed development plan.
- The plan aims at promoting environment protection as a substantial part of the proposed development is has been reserved for green expanse.
- It will have a dynamic model that will change as per the requirement. It would follow the contemporary development plan.
- Navi Mumbai is also being termed to be Mumbai’s New Jersey due to the developmental projects. The city will have an independent township, along with a port, a Metro, an airport, a railway, with other public amenities.
So these are the key attractions of the new development plan for Navi Mumbai that how the city is going to get a complete infrastructural makeover over the period. On the other hand, the development plan is also going to influence the real estate sector in Navi Mumbai as it will have a widespread development in across the regions.
Those who look forward to investing their hard-earned money in Navi Mumbai real estate property for a money-making investment can invest in the area without any doubt.